Banishing Dullness to the Darkness It Came From
If you’re constantly trying to limit banality and dullness in both the people and conversation surrounding you, your efforts shouldn’t stop with your appearance and the quality of your hair. Yes, it’s a struggle worth fighting … the quest for lively, shiny, lovely hair appears to be an eternal one.
A dull head of hair tends to lack the big three: moisture, shine and body. The problem builds and builds if your hair continues to lack hydration and moisture, so you can imagine this is an overwhelming problem in hot climates. This results in hair that has no luster, is rough and unpleasant to the touch and feels heavy.
Sounds Like a Lot of Baggage to Be Carrying Around, Right?
Other issues compounding an already unbearable situation? A poor diet lacking essential fatty acids, overzealous heat styling, dying your hair regularly, UV rays from sun exposure, pesky and persistent dandruff, and those handy quick fixes like dry shampoo.
Well, enough complaining and negativity. There’s gotta be a solution, right?
Yes, of course! We don’t intend to depress you and leave you weeping in a dark hole.
Here are some handy tips to shine a light into the dullness and banish it for good!
- Air dry your hair as often as possible and minimize heat damage from heat styling products. Use a heat protectant spray when you do heat style.
- Swap shampooing days and use an all-natural conditioner only on hair ends.
- Address any poor diet concerns and include healthy fats and proteins in every meal, like salmon, chia seeds, Greek yogurt, avocado, nuts, and eggs.
- Use a silk pillow case to minimize your hair cuticle getting roughed up and frizzy.
- Drink enough water. 8 glasses a day, and you can make it tasty by adding fruits to the pitcher – do whatever you need to do!
- Use an all-natural hair mask like Chaos Hydrate weekly to replenish moisture and seal it in, especially if you dye your hair. Packed with organic ingredients like shea butter, cardamom, cream rose, sweet almond oil, argan oil, wheat protein, and pomegranate – this formula has been created to deeply moisturize hair.